- 1 Where can I sell antiques in Sacramento?
- 2 Where can I sell collectibles in Sacramento?
- 3 Where can I sell antiques in my area?
- 4 Can you sell antiques to antique stores?
- 5 How do I find the value of antiques?
- 6 Do pawn shops buy antiques?
- 7 What antiques are worth money?
- 8 How do I sell my old antiques?
- 9 What is the best website to sell antiques?
Where can I sell antiques in Sacramento?
Best antique buyers in Sacramento, CA
- Mike & Greg’s. 0.7 mi. 11 reviews.
- Burns Estate Liquidator. 3.0 mi. 44 reviews.
- Sacramento Antique Faire. 2.4 mi. 57 reviews.
- Sunrise Consignment Center. 10.0 mi. 20 reviews.
- Schiff’s Estate Sale Building. 2.5 mi.
- Crown Precious Metals. 1.2 mi.
- Antique & Collectible Gallery. 4.5 mi.
- Linda Hawthorne – Estate Sales and Appraisals. 3.0 mi.
Where can I sell collectibles in Sacramento?
South Coast Auction is Southern California’s and Sacramento’s leading SAME-DAY CASH buyer of Antiques and Collectibles – Call us NOW at 800-649-4922!
Where can I sell antiques in my area?
10 Best places to sell antiques and collectibles
- RubyLane. RubyLane is the place to sell your antiques if you are a semi-pro antique aficionado.
- Tias. A very simple site that has not been updated in a long time.
- Auction houses.
- Flea markets.
- Antique shops.
Can you sell antiques to antique stores?
Vintage and antique goods can often bring you money if you ‘re selling the right items. In my experience, selling at local antique shops will bring you fast money, but not necessarily the most cash. After all, local antique shops buy with the hope of re- selling at a profit.
How do I find the value of antiques?
“In addition to online services and search engines, it is possible to find out how much your antiques are worth by simply asking an antique dealer or an appraiser at an auction house, for instance,” Martin says.
Do pawn shops buy antiques?
Bottom line: because every pawn shop must consider the needs of the community it serves, not every pawn shop will buy or pawn antique furniture. Your best bet is to call around to the pawn shops in your city and visit them to see if they might be interested in your furniture.
What antiques are worth money?
23 Types of Valuable Antiques to Look For
- Novelty Barware. While many barware sets have value, it’s usually in the range of $20 to $100, depending on the materials and style.
- Hunting Decoys. You’ve probably seen those wooden ducks sitting in antique shops.
- Depression Glass.
- Original Paintings.
- Barber Chairs.
- Old Clocks.
- Cast Iron Doorstops.
How do I sell my old antiques?
Once you have a price in mind, you have several options for selling your item.
- Seek a specialized online dealer. You can find dealers specializing in everything from antique dolls and coins to cards and clothing.
- Sell the items yourself.
- Sell to a local antiques or collectible store (if open).
What is the best website to sell antiques?
Here are the top ways to sell antiques and collectibles online:
- Ebay. Selling antiques on eBay has been one of the go-to ways for dealers to put their collections in front of thousands of people for over two decades.
- Ruby Lane.