- 1 Where is the best place to sell antiques?
- 2 Where can I sell antiques in California?
- 3 Who buys antique furniture in Los Angeles?
- 4 How do I sell my antique store?
- 5 How can I find out what my antiques are worth?
- 6 What is the best way to sell antiques online?
- 7 Where can I sell my antiques in Los Angeles?
- 8 Where can I sell my antiques in Orange County?
- 9 Where can I sell fine china in Los Angeles?
- 10 Where can I sell my used furniture in Los Angeles?
- 11 How do I find out if something is worth money?
- 12 How can I get a free antique appraisal?
- 13 What are antique collectors looking for?
Where is the best place to sell antiques?
10 Best places to sell antiques and collectibles
- RubyLane. RubyLane is the place to sell your antiques if you are a semi-pro antique aficionado.
- Tias. A very simple site that has not been updated in a long time.
- Auction houses.
- Flea markets.
- Antique shops.
Where can I sell antiques in California?
South Coast Auction is Southern California’s leading SAME-DAY CASH buyer of Antiques and Collectibles – Call us NOW at 800-649-4922!
Who buys antique furniture in Los Angeles?
Best antique buyers in Los Angeles, CA
- Antiques On Magnolia. 7.5 mi. 28 reviews.
- Antique Buyers of LA. 1.8 mi. Antiques.
- Antiques Buyers Antique Appraisal Mayfair Gallery. 6.7 mi.
- Pasadena Antique Warehouse. 13.8 mi.
- Treasures Estate Concierge Services. 5.0 mi.
- Again LA Estate Sales. 3.8 mi.
- Sherman Oaks Antique Mall. 9.0 mi.
- Penny and Pig Estate Sales. 19.2 mi.
How do I sell my antique store?
Once you have a price in mind, you have several options for selling your item.
- Seek a specialized online dealer. You can find dealers specializing in everything from antique dolls and coins to cards and clothing.
- Sell the items yourself.
- Sell to a local antiques or collectible store (if open).
How can I find out what my antiques are worth?
“In addition to online services and search engines, it is possible to find out how much your antiques are worth by simply asking an antique dealer or an appraiser at an auction house, for instance,” Martin says.
What is the best way to sell antiques online?
Best Places to Sell Antiques
- Etsy. Etsy only allows people to sell items that are handcrafted, custom-made, unique or vintage.
- Ruby Lane.
- Flea Markets.
Where can I sell my antiques in Los Angeles?
Best sell antiques in Los Angeles, CA
- Antiques On Magnolia. 7.5 mi. 27 reviews.
- Big Daddy’s Antiques. 3.8 mi. 30 reviews.
- Pasadena Antique Warehouse. 13.8 mi. 21 reviews.
- Studio Antiques. 11.2 mi. 50 reviews.
- California Estate Liquidators & Auctioneers. 7.0 mi. 7 reviews.
- JF Chen Antiques. 2.1 mi.
- Vintage On Venice. 7.4 mi.
- Pasadena Antique Center. 11.1 mi.
Where can I sell my antiques in Orange County?
Best antique buyers in Orange County, CA
- Tangible Investments Inc. 9.6 mi. 31 reviews.
- Legacy Jewelry Appraisers & Buyers. 3.1 mi. 7 reviews.
- Woody’s Antiques. 9.9 mi. 23 reviews.
- Grasons Co of South Orange County. 6.2 mi.
- Antiques On Magnolia. 48.0 mi.
- Valued Treasures. 12.9 mi.
- Orange Circle Antique Mall. 9.7 mi.
- Certified Jewelry Buyers & Appraisals While-U-Watch. 1.9 mi.
Where can I sell fine china in Los Angeles?
Fine China Buyers in Los Angeles, CA
- American Trophy & Award Company. China, Crystal & GlasswareAwardsTrophies, Plaques & Medals.
- Fitzsu Society. China, Crystal & GlasswareHome DecorCutlery.
- Utsuwa-No-Yakata. China, Crystal & GlasswareHome Decor.
- Spellbound Sky.
- Woody’s Cabinet Glass Shop.
- On the Veranda & My Baby’s Closet.
- Sub-Zero Service Man.
Where can I sell my used furniture in Los Angeles?
The 5 best apps to sell your stuff in Los Angeles
- TrueFlip – Overall Score: 9.37. Quick Sell: 9/10. Seamless Score: 10/10.
- GOAT – Overall Score – 8.75. Quick Sell: 9/10. Seamless Score: 6/10.
- 3. Facebook Marketplace – Overall Score – 7.0. Quick Sell: 6/10. Seamless Score: 5/10.
- Offerup – Overall Score – 4.0. Quick Sell: 6/10.
- Letgo – Overall Score – 3.25. Quick Sell: 4/10.
How do I find out if something is worth money?
Visit an online database. Look for online databases that offer pricing information for your item. Use your preferred search engine, type in your item, and then include the word database. For instance, if you search “antiques database” there are many results that list prices of collectibles.
How can I get a free antique appraisal?
Some popular websites for free appraisals include:
- AntiqForum. This website provides free price guides and appraisals on certain antiques.
- Gannon’s Antiques and Art.
What are antique collectors looking for?
23 Types of Valuable Antiques to Look For
- Novelty Barware. While many barware sets have value, it’s usually in the range of $20 to $100, depending on the materials and style.
- Hunting Decoys. You’ve probably seen those wooden ducks sitting in antique shops.
- Depression Glass.
- Original Paintings.
- Barber Chairs.
- Old Clocks.
- Cast Iron Doorstops.