- 1 Where can I sell my antiques in Kansas City?
- 2 Where can I sell antiques in my area?
- 3 Can you sell antiques to antique stores?
- 4 How do you sell expensive antiques?
- 5 Where can I sell my Chinese in Kansas City?
- 6 What is the best website to sell antiques?
- 7 How do I find the value of antiques?
- 8 Do pawn shops buy antiques?
- 9 What antiques are worth money?
- 10 Why antiques are not selling?
- 11 Is there an app for valuing antiques?
- 12 Can you sell antiques on Amazon?
- 13 How do I find out how much something is worth?
- 14 Are antiques losing value?
Where can I sell my antiques in Kansas City?
Best antique buyers in Kansas City, MO
- Brown Button Estate Sales Service. 1.9 mi. 43 reviews.
- Circle Auction. 1.9 mi. Auction Houses.
- Andrew Turner Auctions. 2.6 mi. 8 reviews.
- The Gold Rush Exchange. 9.3 mi. 1 review.
- Bacchus & Rockwells Rare Coins. 14.5 mi. 5 reviews.
- Jodie’s Estate Sales. 15.4 mi. 1 review.
- Cool Vintage Watches. 9.2 mi. 10 reviews.
- Lily’s Estate Sales. 9.4 mi.
Where can I sell antiques in my area?
10 Best places to sell antiques and collectibles
- RubyLane. RubyLane is the place to sell your antiques if you are a semi-pro antique aficionado.
- Tias. A very simple site that has not been updated in a long time.
- Auction houses.
- Flea markets.
- Antique shops.
Can you sell antiques to antique stores?
Vintage and antique goods can often bring you money if you ‘re selling the right items. In my experience, selling at local antique shops will bring you fast money, but not necessarily the most cash. After all, local antique shops buy with the hope of re- selling at a profit.
How do you sell expensive antiques?
Once you have a price in mind, you have several options for selling your item.
- Seek a specialized online dealer. You can find dealers specializing in everything from antique dolls and coins to cards and clothing.
- Sell the items yourself.
- Sell to a local antiques or collectible store (if open).
Where can I sell my Chinese in Kansas City?
Fine China Buyers in Kansas City, MO
- Pier 1 Imports. China, Crystal & GlasswareHome DecorHousewares.
- Restoration Hardware. China, Crystal & GlasswareFurniture StoresWindow Shades-Equipment & Supplies.
- Celebrity China & Cookware, Inc.
- Irish Crystal Company.
- Kitchen Collection.
- Gracious Goods.
What is the best website to sell antiques?
Here are the top ways to sell antiques and collectibles online:
- Ebay. Selling antiques on eBay has been one of the go-to ways for dealers to put their collections in front of thousands of people for over two decades.
- Ruby Lane.
How do I find the value of antiques?
“In addition to online services and search engines, it is possible to find out how much your antiques are worth by simply asking an antique dealer or an appraiser at an auction house, for instance,” Martin says.
Do pawn shops buy antiques?
Bottom line: because every pawn shop must consider the needs of the community it serves, not every pawn shop will buy or pawn antique furniture. Your best bet is to call around to the pawn shops in your city and visit them to see if they might be interested in your furniture.
What antiques are worth money?
23 Types of Valuable Antiques to Look For
- Novelty Barware. While many barware sets have value, it’s usually in the range of $20 to $100, depending on the materials and style.
- Hunting Decoys. You’ve probably seen those wooden ducks sitting in antique shops.
- Depression Glass.
- Original Paintings.
- Barber Chairs.
- Old Clocks.
- Cast Iron Doorstops.
Why antiques are not selling?
Another reason antiques in general are not selling as well, is because baby-boomers are downsizing their homes, and flooding the market with antiques and other furniture. Large antique cabinets, bookcases and china cabinets seem too large for today’s look, and often don’t work well with open-concept homes.
Is there an app for valuing antiques?
Now you can estimate the market value of collectibles and antiques from any mobile device, such as an iPhone or Android. The antique identification and value app is a great electronic alternative to the basic professional appraisal form typically used by certified appraisers.
Can you sell antiques on Amazon?
Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. You cannot sell used clothes on Amazon, vintage or modern. You can sell vintage glass and china, you will need to buy UPCs in order to list them. Amazon does not give UPC exemptions for used items in Home and Kitchen categories.
How do I find out how much something is worth?
Visit an online database. Look for online databases that offer pricing information for your item. Use your preferred search engine, type in your item, and then include the word database. For instance, if you search “antiques database” there are many results that list prices of collectibles.
Are antiques losing value?
Traditionally, objects at least 100 years old were considered antique – that was the minimum threshold put in place by the most prestigious antique fairs and showrooms. But as demand for antiques has been in steady decline in the West for decades, values have changed.