- 1 Where can I sell antiques in Colorado?
- 2 Where can I sell antiques in my area?
- 3 Can you sell antiques to antique stores?
- 4 Who buys antique furniture in Denver?
- 5 Where can I sell China in Denver?
- 6 Where can I sell antiques in Colorado Springs?
- 7 How do I find the value of antiques?
- 8 What is the best website to sell antiques?
- 9 Do pawn shops buy antiques?
- 10 What antiques are worth money?
- 11 Why antiques are not selling?
- 12 Is there an app for valuing antiques?
Where can I sell antiques in Colorado?
Best antique buyers in Denver, CO
- Hampden Street Antique Market. 7.4 mi. 27 reviews.
- Silversun Estate Sales. 3.2 mi. 7 reviews.
- Rustic Relics. 7.5 mi. 9 reviews.
- Relic Antiques. 7.5 mi. Furniture Repair, Antiques, Furniture Stores.
- Corbett’s Auction House. 7.8 mi.
- Prestige Estate Services LLC. 8.7 mi.
- Dave’s Gold and Silver Exchange. 2.2 mi.
- Denver Gypsy Boys. 6.1 mi.
Where can I sell antiques in my area?
10 Best places to sell antiques and collectibles
- RubyLane. RubyLane is the place to sell your antiques if you are a semi-pro antique aficionado.
- Tias. A very simple site that has not been updated in a long time.
- Auction houses.
- Flea markets.
- Antique shops.
Can you sell antiques to antique stores?
Vintage and antique goods can often bring you money if you ‘re selling the right items. In my experience, selling at local antique shops will bring you fast money, but not necessarily the most cash. After all, local antique shops buy with the hope of re- selling at a profit.
Who buys antique furniture in Denver?
At The Antique Trader, we have been buying, selling and appraising antiques and personal property in metropolitan Denver and the Rocky Mountain region since 1965. For over 50 years we have been retailers, wholesalers, and importers of a wide variety of antique and vintage merchandise from around the world.
Where can I sell China in Denver?
Fine China Buyers in Denver, CO
- Pier 1 Imports. China, Crystal & GlasswareHome DecorHousewares.
- Restoration Hardware. China, Crystal & GlasswareFurniture StoresWindow Shades-Equipment & Supplies.
- Kitchen Collection.
- Ski & Sea International.
- Princess House Inc.
- Glass Lewis & Co.
- Precision Instrumentation.
- Keepsake Art Glass.
Where can I sell antiques in Colorado Springs?
Best antique consignment stores in Colorado Springs, CO
- The Consignment Gallery. 4.9 mi. 6 reviews.
- Gorman Auctions. 4.5 mi. Auction Houses.
- Consign and Design. 3.1 mi. 10 reviews.
- The Flipping Peddler. 2.2 mi. 7 reviews.
- I Saw It First. 4.8 mi. 7 reviews.
- Take A Peak Consignment. 10.7 mi. 8 reviews.
- The Blue Sage Merchant. 15.9 mi. 2 reviews.
- Repeat Performance. 2.0 mi. 7 reviews.
How do I find the value of antiques?
“In addition to online services and search engines, it is possible to find out how much your antiques are worth by simply asking an antique dealer or an appraiser at an auction house, for instance,” Martin says.
What is the best website to sell antiques?
Here are the top ways to sell antiques and collectibles online:
- Ebay. Selling antiques on eBay has been one of the go-to ways for dealers to put their collections in front of thousands of people for over two decades.
- Ruby Lane.
Do pawn shops buy antiques?
Bottom line: because every pawn shop must consider the needs of the community it serves, not every pawn shop will buy or pawn antique furniture. Your best bet is to call around to the pawn shops in your city and visit them to see if they might be interested in your furniture.
What antiques are worth money?
23 Types of Valuable Antiques to Look For
- Novelty Barware. While many barware sets have value, it’s usually in the range of $20 to $100, depending on the materials and style.
- Hunting Decoys. You’ve probably seen those wooden ducks sitting in antique shops.
- Depression Glass.
- Original Paintings.
- Barber Chairs.
- Old Clocks.
- Cast Iron Doorstops.
Why antiques are not selling?
Another reason antiques in general are not selling as well, is because baby-boomers are downsizing their homes, and flooding the market with antiques and other furniture. Large antique cabinets, bookcases and china cabinets seem too large for today’s look, and often don’t work well with open-concept homes.
Is there an app for valuing antiques?
Now you can estimate the market value of collectibles and antiques from any mobile device, such as an iPhone or Android. The antique identification and value app is a great electronic alternative to the basic professional appraisal form typically used by certified appraisers.