- 1 What are the easiest scholarships to get?
- 2 What is the weirdest scholarship?
- 3 How do I find hidden scholarships?
- 4 Can you get a scholarship for anything?
- 5 What is the most expensive scholarship?
- 6 How do I apply for scholarships in 2020?
- 7 Can I get a scholarship for being tall?
- 8 Is there a scholarship for having red hair?
- 9 Can you get a scholarship for having blue eyes?
- 10 Where does unused scholarships go?
- 11 What are unique scholarships?
- 12 What are the most popular scholarships?
- 13 Can you use scholarship money for personal?
- 14 Can I buy a laptop with scholarship money?
- 15 What are 3 types of scholarships?
What are the easiest scholarships to get?
7 Quick and Easy Scholarships to Apply for Today
- Peterson’s Undergraduate Scholarship. Award Amount: $2,500.
- Peterson’s Graduate Scholarship.
- $2,000 No Essay Scholarship.
- 10th Annual Create-A-Greeting-Card $10,000 Scholarship Contest.
- Don’t Text and Drive Scholarship.
- Employee Morale Scholarship.
- College Scholarship Program.
- 10 Winning Scholarships for Student Athletes.
What is the weirdest scholarship?
7 Of The Weirdest Scholarships In America
- The Loyola University Zolp Scholarship.
- The Starfleet Academy Scholarship.
- The John Gatling Scholarship.
- The Francis Ouimet Scholarship Fund.
- The Parapsychology Foundation Eileen J. Garrett Scholarship.
Good call, because you should not have to pay to simply look up scholarships. Consumer Reports Magazine, and other sources, list the following sites worth checking:
- Scholarship Owl.com.
- FinAid.org (affiliated with FastWeb)
- Scholarships. com.
- The US Department of Labor’s Career OneStop site.
Can you get a scholarship for anything?
There is a scholarship for almost anything you can imagine. No matter what you enjoy doing or what makes you stand out, there will be a scholarship to reward you for simply being you. The most common student-specific scholarships are scholarships for minorities.
What is the most expensive scholarship?
The Burger King Scholars Program is one of the biggest scholarships around. Since the creation of the Burger King Scholars Program, the Burger King McLamore Foundation has awarded over $32 million dollars in scholarships to over 30,000 high school students.
How do I apply for scholarships in 2020?
How do I find scholarships?
- the financial aid office at a college or career school.
- a high school or TRIO counselor.
- the U.S. Department of Labor’s FREE scholarship search tool.
- federal agencies.
- your state grant agency.
- your library’s reference section.
Can I get a scholarship for being tall?
Celebrate being tall Tall Clubs International awards college scholarships for tall people — in other words, women who are taller than 5 feet, 10 inches and men who are taller than 6 feet, 2 inches. Scholarships are worth up to $1,000 each, and multiple awards are given each year.
Is there a scholarship for having red hair?
There is one scholarship for students with natural red hair color, ScholarshipRed. ScholarshipRed offers one $500 scholarship for redheads each year. The scholarship is open to high school juniors and seniors who have natural red hair color, reside in the U.S. and have a high school GPA of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
Can you get a scholarship for having blue eyes?
Can You Get Scholarships for Blue Eyes? If you have blue eyes, this unique characteristic may help you get scholarships. Scholarships for blue eyes fall under the category of ‘unusual’, ‘weird’ and even, ‘no brainers’. This type of scholarship could narrow the pool of applicants to those with blue eyes.
Where does unused scholarships go?
Basically, when a student wins a scholarship, they become less “needy,” which means they do not need as much financial aid. Usually, a school will first subtract funds from the student loan component of the package, leaving any grant or work study money alone.
What are unique scholarships?
Weird Scholarships & Awards You Didn’t Know About
- American Board of Funeral Service Education National Scholarship Program.
- American Fire Sprinkler Association Scholarship.
- Asparagus Club Scholarship.
- Chick and Sophie Major Memorial Duck Calling Contest.
- Collegiate Inventors Competition.
What are the most popular scholarships?
Most Popular Scholarships
|Name of Scholarship||Maximum Award||Deadline Month|
|Coca-Cola Scholars Program Scholarship Program||$20,000||October|
|Burger King Scholars Program||$25,000||January|
|AXA Achievement Scholarships||$25,000||December|
|Gates Millennium Scholars Program||COA – Other Aid||January|
Can you use scholarship money for personal?
If you get the funds directly, or indirectly as a tuition refund, you can typically spend the money on education-related expenses like room, board or books. Some groups also approve scholarship spending on living expenses, like dorm room furniture or groceries.
Can I buy a laptop with scholarship money?
Remember, scholarship money can be used to pay for any education expenses deemed necessary by your school. This could include books, laptops, lab equipment, housing, and more.
What are 3 types of scholarships?
There are three types of merit scholarships:
- Academic Scholarships.
- Athletic Scholarships.
- Scholarships for Other Special Talents.
- Local Scholarships.
- Regional Scholarships.
- National Scholarships.
- Workplace Scholarships.
- Military Scholarships.