- 1 Where can I sell my antiques in Orange County?
- 2 Where is the best place to sell antiques?
- 3 Can you sell antiques to antique stores?
- 4 How do I sell my antique family?
- 5 How do I find the value of antiques?
- 6 Can you make money selling antiques?
- 7 What antiques are worth money?
- 8 Why antiques are not selling?
- 9 Do pawn shops buy antiques?
- 10 What is the best way to sell antiques and collectibles?
- 11 How do I find out if something is worth money?
- 12 Is there an app for valuing antiques?
Where can I sell my antiques in Orange County?
Best antique buyers in Orange County, CA
- Tangible Investments Inc. 9.6 mi. 31 reviews.
- Legacy Jewelry Appraisers & Buyers. 3.1 mi. 7 reviews.
- Woody’s Antiques. 9.9 mi. 23 reviews.
- Grasons Co of South Orange County. 6.2 mi.
- Antiques On Magnolia. 48.0 mi.
- Valued Treasures. 12.9 mi.
- Orange Circle Antique Mall. 9.7 mi.
- Certified Jewelry Buyers & Appraisals While-U-Watch. 1.9 mi.
Where is the best place to sell antiques?
10 Best places to sell antiques and collectibles
- RubyLane. RubyLane is the place to sell your antiques if you are a semi-pro antique aficionado.
- Tias. A very simple site that has not been updated in a long time.
- Auction houses.
- Flea markets.
- Antique shops.
Can you sell antiques to antique stores?
Vintage and antique goods can often bring you money if you ‘re selling the right items. In my experience, selling at local antique shops will bring you fast money, but not necessarily the most cash. After all, local antique shops buy with the hope of re- selling at a profit.
How do I sell my antique family?
Once you have a price in mind, you have several options for selling your item.
- Seek a specialized online dealer. You can find dealers specializing in everything from antique dolls and coins to cards and clothing.
- Sell the items yourself.
- Sell to a local antiques or collectible store (if open).
How do I find the value of antiques?
“In addition to online services and search engines, it is possible to find out how much your antiques are worth by simply asking an antique dealer or an appraiser at an auction house, for instance,” Martin says.
Can you make money selling antiques?
While antiquing probably won’t make you rich, it can be a rewarding way to bring in an income while working within an industry you love. Antiques dealers typically sell their wares via one of three mediums: a brick-and-mortar shop, online, or at antique shows and malls.
What antiques are worth money?
23 Types of Valuable Antiques to Look For
- Novelty Barware. While many barware sets have value, it’s usually in the range of $20 to $100, depending on the materials and style.
- Hunting Decoys. You’ve probably seen those wooden ducks sitting in antique shops.
- Depression Glass.
- Original Paintings.
- Barber Chairs.
- Old Clocks.
- Cast Iron Doorstops.
Why antiques are not selling?
Another reason antiques in general are not selling as well, is because baby-boomers are downsizing their homes, and flooding the market with antiques and other furniture. Large antique cabinets, bookcases and china cabinets seem too large for today’s look, and often don’t work well with open-concept homes.
Do pawn shops buy antiques?
Bottom line: because every pawn shop must consider the needs of the community it serves, not every pawn shop will buy or pawn antique furniture. Your best bet is to call around to the pawn shops in your city and visit them to see if they might be interested in your furniture.
What is the best way to sell antiques and collectibles?
These are the best ways to sell antiques and collectibles locally:
- Consignment Shop. A consignment shop differs from a regular antique shop because all the items inside are listed for sale on consignment.
- Directly to a Dealer.
- Newspaper Listing.
- Flea Market.
- Garage Sale.
- Estate Sale.
How do I find out if something is worth money?
Visit an online database. Look for online databases that offer pricing information for your item. Use your preferred search engine, type in your item, and then include the word database. For instance, if you search “antiques database” there are many results that list prices of collectibles.
Is there an app for valuing antiques?
Now you can estimate the market value of collectibles and antiques from any mobile device, such as an iPhone or Android. The antique identification and value app is a great electronic alternative to the basic professional appraisal form typically used by certified appraisers.