- 1 Who buys antiques in my area?
- 2 Where can I sell my used furniture in Philadelphia?
- 3 Who buys antiques in Philadelphia?
- 4 What is the best way to sell antique furniture?
- 5 How do I find the value of antiques?
- 6 What is the best website to sell antiques?
- 7 Where can I sell vintage furniture in Philadelphia?
- 8 How do I know if my antique furniture is valuable?
- 9 Does antique furniture hold its value?
- 10 How do I sell high end antique furniture?
Who buys antiques in my area?
10 Best places to sell antiques and collectibles
- RubyLane. RubyLane is the place to sell your antiques if you are a semi-pro antique aficionado.
- Tias. A very simple site that has not been updated in a long time.
- Auction houses.
- Flea markets.
- Antique shops.
Where can I sell my used furniture in Philadelphia?
Used Furniture Buyers in Philadelphia, PA
- Second Mile Center. Second Hand DealersResale ShopsThrift Shops.
- Circle Thrift. Second Hand DealersThrift Shops.
- Perseverance Consignment Shop. Second Hand DealersThrift Shops Consignment Service.
- Yesterday’s Treasures.
- 4 Th Quarter Luxury.
- The Urban Exchange Project.
- Everything You Need.
- Super Thrift Inc.
Who buys antiques in Philadelphia?
Best antique buyers in Philadelphia, PA
- Butlers Estates, Antiques and Fine Metals. 2.7 mi. 1 review. Jewelry, Antiques, Gold Buyers.
- Good’s Vintage. 1.3 mi. 11 reviews.
- Material Culture. 4.3 mi. 37 reviews.
- Freeman’s. 0.4 mi. 11 reviews.
- Phila Flea Markets. 0.5 mi. 21 reviews.
- Barry S Slosberg. 4.6 mi. 2 reviews.
- Sales by Helen. 7.6 mi. 9 reviews.
- Fixed 2 Move. 6.1 mi. 6 reviews.
What is the best way to sell antique furniture?
If you want to get paid for your antiques in cash, selling locally is your best option. Local places where you could sell your antique furniture are:
- Antique fair.
- Antiques mall.
- Antique store.
- Consignment store.
- Flea market.
- Local Craigslist marketplace.
- Local Facebook Marketplace.
- Local antiques dealer.
How do I find the value of antiques?
“In addition to online services and search engines, it is possible to find out how much your antiques are worth by simply asking an antique dealer or an appraiser at an auction house, for instance,” Martin says.
What is the best website to sell antiques?
Here are the top ways to sell antiques and collectibles online:
- Ebay. Selling antiques on eBay has been one of the go-to ways for dealers to put their collections in front of thousands of people for over two decades.
- Ruby Lane.
Where can I sell vintage furniture in Philadelphia?
Best sell used furniture in Philadelphia, PA
- Habitat For Humanity ReStore Philadelphia. 1.1 mi. 34 reviews.
- Uhuru Furniture & Collectibles. 1.2 mi. 42 reviews.
- UrbanBurb Furniture. 5.6 mi. 15 reviews.
- Home Furnishing Consignment. 16.2 mi.
- California Closets – Philadelphia. 0.2 mi.
- M London Furniture. 1.8 mi.
- Philadelphia Salvage. 3.5 mi.
- Mid-Century Furniture Warehouse. 4.9 mi.
How do I know if my antique furniture is valuable?
Five Ways to Tell If Furniture Is Actually Antique
- Look for dovetailing. Dovetailing is a sign of quality craftsmanship in woodworking, used to hold together different parts of the same piece of furniture.
- Multiple types of wood is a good thing.
- Beware of furniture that’s made to look old.
- Do a thorough search for labels or stamps.
- Shut out symmetry.
Does antique furniture hold its value?
Retail value is typically the highest price you’ll see for vintage furniture, while wholesale value is the price a dealer would give you for a piece of vintage furniture. This value is often 30-50% less than the retail value. Auction value varies but is usually between the wholesale and retail value.
How do I sell high end antique furniture?
Online Places to Sell Your Antique Furniture
- eBay – eBay has been a popular place to sell items like antiques and collectibles for many years now.
- Sell.com – Sell.com has been around for as long as other site such as craigslist.
- Craigslist – Good old Craigslist is still a popular place to sell your items.