- 1 Where can I sell antiques in St Louis?
- 2 Where can I sell antiques in my area?
- 3 Can you sell antiques to antique stores?
- 4 Where can I sell my Chinese in St Louis?
- 5 Do pawn shops buy antiques?
- 6 How do I find the value of antiques?
- 7 What antiques are worth money?
- 8 What antiques are selling in 2021?
- 9 Is there an app to identify antiques?
- 10 Where can I sell discontinued china?
- 11 Where can I sell fine china in Los Angeles?
Where can I sell antiques in St Louis?
Best antique buyers in Saint Louis, MO
- Miriam Switching Post. 1.1 mi. 7 reviews. Antiques, Furniture Stores, Jewelry.
- Scotsman Coin and Jewelry. 6.9 mi. 26 reviews.
- Father Time Auctions and Real Estate. 1.8 mi. $ Auction Houses.
- Biegert’s Jewelry. 18.5 mi. 4 reviews.
- Dollars For Gold. 20.8 mi. Gold Buyers.
- St Louis Jewelry Buyers. 2.3 mi. Gold Buyers, Watches, Diamond Buyers.
Where can I sell antiques in my area?
10 Best places to sell antiques and collectibles
- RubyLane. RubyLane is the place to sell your antiques if you are a semi-pro antique aficionado.
- Tias. A very simple site that has not been updated in a long time.
- Auction houses.
- Flea markets.
- Antique shops.
Can you sell antiques to antique stores?
Vintage and antique goods can often bring you money if you ‘re selling the right items. In my experience, selling at local antique shops will bring you fast money, but not necessarily the most cash. After all, local antique shops buy with the hope of re- selling at a profit.
Where can I sell my Chinese in St Louis?
Fine China Buyers in Saint Louis, MO
- Arch Engraving. China, Crystal & GlasswareEtched Products-Metal, Glass, Etc.
- China Finders. China, Crystal & GlasswareFurniture StoresHousewares.
- Dining Elegance. China, Crystal & Glassware.
- Jon Paul Designs & Collectibles.
- Pier 1 Imports.
- Glass Gallery.
- Kitchen Collection.
- China & Crystal Replacements.
Do pawn shops buy antiques?
Bottom line: because every pawn shop must consider the needs of the community it serves, not every pawn shop will buy or pawn antique furniture. Your best bet is to call around to the pawn shops in your city and visit them to see if they might be interested in your furniture.
How do I find the value of antiques?
“In addition to online services and search engines, it is possible to find out how much your antiques are worth by simply asking an antique dealer or an appraiser at an auction house, for instance,” Martin says.
What antiques are worth money?
23 Types of Valuable Antiques to Look For
- Novelty Barware. While many barware sets have value, it’s usually in the range of $20 to $100, depending on the materials and style.
- Hunting Decoys. You’ve probably seen those wooden ducks sitting in antique shops.
- Depression Glass.
- Original Paintings.
- Barber Chairs.
- Old Clocks.
- Cast Iron Doorstops.
What antiques are selling in 2021?
What Are the 2021 Antique & Vintage Trends for Sellers & Decorators?
- Chinoiserie Ceramics & Furniture — on Trend for 2021.
- Industrial Style Lighting — a Popular Item in 2021.
- Farm Tables.
- Vintage Christmas.
- Quality Ironstone.
- Cutting Boards.
- Garden Related.
- Mid-century Modern.
Is there an app to identify antiques?
The antique identification and value app is a great electronic alternative to the basic professional appraisal form typically used by certified appraisers. All of the information in the Antique Appraisal Form Mobile App will be saved and easy to access at any time.
Where can I sell discontinued china?
Selling China Online Auction sites such as eBay, or online marketplaces like Etsy are fantastic places to start. You may think of Etsy as a site to sell homemade wares, and while that is true, you can sell vintage or antique items there as well.
Where can I sell fine china in Los Angeles?
Fine China Buyers in Los Angeles, CA
- American Trophy & Award Company. China, Crystal & GlasswareAwardsTrophies, Plaques & Medals.
- Fitzsu Society. China, Crystal & GlasswareHome DecorCutlery.
- Utsuwa-No-Yakata. China, Crystal & GlasswareHome Decor.
- Spellbound Sky.
- Woody’s Cabinet Glass Shop.
- On the Veranda & My Baby’s Closet.
- Sub-Zero Service Man.