- 1 Where can I sell antiques in California?
- 2 Where is the best place to sell antiques?
- 3 Where can I sell my antiques in Los Angeles?
- 4 Where can I sell my antiques in Orange County?
- 5 Who buys antique furniture in Los Angeles?
- 6 Where can I sell vintage furniture in Los Angeles?
- 7 How can I find out what my antiques are worth?
- 8 Do antique shops buy items?
- 9 What is the best website to sell antiques?
- 10 Where can I sell fine china in Los Angeles?
Where can I sell antiques in California?
South Coast Auction is Southern California’s leading SAME-DAY CASH buyer of Antiques and Collectibles – Call us NOW at 800-649-4922!
Where is the best place to sell antiques?
10 Best places to sell antiques and collectibles
- RubyLane. RubyLane is the place to sell your antiques if you are a semi-pro antique aficionado.
- Tias. A very simple site that has not been updated in a long time.
- Auction houses.
- Flea markets.
- Antique shops.
Where can I sell my antiques in Los Angeles?
Best sell antiques in Los Angeles, CA
- Antiques On Magnolia. 7.5 mi. 27 reviews.
- Big Daddy’s Antiques. 3.8 mi. 30 reviews.
- Pasadena Antique Warehouse. 13.8 mi. 21 reviews.
- Studio Antiques. 11.2 mi. 50 reviews.
- California Estate Liquidators & Auctioneers. 7.0 mi. 7 reviews.
- JF Chen Antiques. 2.1 mi.
- Vintage On Venice. 7.4 mi.
- Pasadena Antique Center. 11.1 mi.
Where can I sell my antiques in Orange County?
Best antique buyers in Orange County, CA
- Tangible Investments Inc. 9.6 mi. 31 reviews.
- Legacy Jewelry Appraisers & Buyers. 3.1 mi. 7 reviews.
- Woody’s Antiques. 9.9 mi. 23 reviews.
- Grasons Co of South Orange County. 6.2 mi.
- Antiques On Magnolia. 48.0 mi.
- Valued Treasures. 12.9 mi.
- Orange Circle Antique Mall. 9.7 mi.
- Certified Jewelry Buyers & Appraisals While-U-Watch. 1.9 mi.
Who buys antique furniture in Los Angeles?
Best antique buyers in Los Angeles, CA
- Antiques On Magnolia. 7.5 mi. 28 reviews.
- Antique Buyers of LA. 1.8 mi. Antiques.
- Antiques Buyers Antique Appraisal Mayfair Gallery. 6.7 mi.
- Pasadena Antique Warehouse. 13.8 mi.
- Treasures Estate Concierge Services. 5.0 mi.
- Again LA Estate Sales. 3.8 mi.
- Sherman Oaks Antique Mall. 9.0 mi.
- Penny and Pig Estate Sales. 19.2 mi.
Where can I sell vintage furniture in Los Angeles?
Best sell used furniture in Los Angeles, CA
- Its Not Trash. 7.3 mi. 202 reviews.
- The Joneses LA. 3.6 mi. 292 reviews.
- Rebound Furniture and Decor Consignment. 18.0 mi. 61 reviews.
- Pepe’s Thrifty Shop. 7.5 mi. 57 reviews.
- Pico Furniture Warehouse. 2.7 mi. 59 reviews.
- White Buffalo. 2.0 mi. 26 reviews.
- Revival Furniture. 6.3 mi. 74 reviews.
- Sofa Club. 6.7 mi. 690 reviews.
How can I find out what my antiques are worth?
“In addition to online services and search engines, it is possible to find out how much your antiques are worth by simply asking an antique dealer or an appraiser at an auction house, for instance,” Martin says.
Do antique shops buy items?
Vintage and antique goods can often bring you money if you’re selling the right items. After all, local antique shops buy with the hope of re-selling at a profit. For that reason, most antique shop buyers are going to try to give you a lowball offer.
What is the best website to sell antiques?
Here are the top ways to sell antiques and collectibles online:
- Ebay. Selling antiques on eBay has been one of the go-to ways for dealers to put their collections in front of thousands of people for over two decades.
- Ruby Lane.
Where can I sell fine china in Los Angeles?
Fine China Buyers in Los Angeles, CA
- American Trophy & Award Company. China, Crystal & GlasswareAwardsTrophies, Plaques & Medals.
- Fitzsu Society. China, Crystal & GlasswareHome DecorCutlery.
- Utsuwa-No-Yakata. China, Crystal & GlasswareHome Decor.
- Spellbound Sky.
- Woody’s Cabinet Glass Shop.
- On the Veranda & My Baby’s Closet.
- Sub-Zero Service Man.