- 1 Where can I sell antiques in NYC?
- 2 Where is the best place to sell antiques?
- 3 Can you sell antiques to antique stores?
- 4 How can you tell if a antique is valuable?
- 5 Where can I sell my antiques on Long Island?
- 6 What is the best website to sell furniture?
- 7 How do I find the value of antiques?
- 8 What is the best website to sell antiques?
- 9 Can you make money selling antiques?
- 10 What are the most sought after antiques?
- 11 How do I sell my old antiques?
- 12 Why antiques are not selling?
- 13 How do I find out if something is worth money?
- 14 What old items are worth money?
- 15 What is the rarest antique?
Where can I sell antiques in NYC?
Best antique buyers in New York, NY
- Syl-Lee Antiques. 2.7 mi. 4 reviews.
- Antique and Estate Buyers. 3.7 mi. 1 review.
- Antiques & Collectibles Buyers. 12.0 mi. 5 reviews.
- NYCity Buyers. 0.6 mi. 20 reviews.
- Andrew Fabrikant & Sons. 3.6 mi. 17 reviews.
- Sotheby’s. 4.8 mi. 26 reviews.
- Just Appraisers. 3.8 mi. 52 reviews.
- NJ Antique Buyers. 14.1 mi. Antiques, Gold Buyers, Jewelry.
Where is the best place to sell antiques?
10 Best places to sell antiques and collectibles
- RubyLane. RubyLane is the place to sell your antiques if you are a semi-pro antique aficionado.
- Tias. A very simple site that has not been updated in a long time.
- Auction houses.
- Flea markets.
- Antique shops.
Can you sell antiques to antique stores?
Vintage and antique goods can often bring you money if you ‘re selling the right items. In my experience, selling at local antique shops will bring you fast money, but not necessarily the most cash. After all, local antique shops buy with the hope of re- selling at a profit.
How can you tell if a antique is valuable?
Look for Marks and Signatures The first step in identifying and valuing antiques and collectibles is often determining the maker of the item by researching a mark or signature. It’s very common to find marks on costume jewelry, for instance, they’re just really small and often hidden in an obscure spot.
Where can I sell my antiques on Long Island?
If you have antiques or collectibles in your home and want to sell them for cash, Syl-lee Antiques is the place to turn to. We have been in the antique business for over 4 decades and serve all parts of Long Island including Nassau County and Suffolk County areas.
What is the best website to sell furniture?
Best Places to Sell Your Furniture Online
- Apartment Therapy Marketplace.
- Facebook Marketplace.
How do I find the value of antiques?
Find the market value of your old books by checking several places online.
- Abe Books is an online database that allows you to search for antique and vintage books.
- Biblio is another great website for identifying book values.
What is the best website to sell antiques?
Here are the top ways to sell antiques and collectibles online:
- Ebay. Selling antiques on eBay has been one of the go-to ways for dealers to put their collections in front of thousands of people for over two decades.
- Ruby Lane.
Can you make money selling antiques?
While antiquing probably won’t make you rich, it can be a rewarding way to bring in an income while working within an industry you love. Antiques dealers typically sell their wares via one of three mediums: a brick-and-mortar shop, online, or at antique shows and malls.
What are the most sought after antiques?
23 Types of Valuable Antiques to Look For
- Rare Coins.
- China Sets.
- Vintage Typewriters.
- Musical Instruments.
- Perfume Bottles.
- Fountain Pens.
- Antique Furniture. Antique furniture is another high-value item with many pieces ranging from $200 to $2000.
- Jewelry. Don’t forget to sort through old jewelry.
How do I sell my old antiques?
Once you have a price in mind, you have several options for selling your item.
- Seek a specialized online dealer. You can find dealers specializing in everything from antique dolls and coins to cards and clothing.
- Sell the items yourself.
- Sell to a local antiques or collectible store (if open).
Why antiques are not selling?
Another reason antiques in general are not selling as well, is because baby-boomers are downsizing their homes, and flooding the market with antiques and other furniture. Large antique cabinets, bookcases and china cabinets seem too large for today’s look, and often don’t work well with open-concept homes.
How do I find out if something is worth money?
Visit an online database. Look for online databases that offer pricing information for your item. Use your preferred search engine, type in your item, and then include the word database. For instance, if you search “antiques database” there are many results that list prices of collectibles.
What old items are worth money?
So to help you along, here are 15 old things in your house that could be worth a fortune.
- DAVID BOWIE’S DIAMOND DOGS VINYL.
- RETRO VIDEO GAMES.
- ANYTHING POLLY POCKET.
- VINTAGE COMICS THAT INSPIRED TODAY’S MOVIES AND TV SHOWS.
- VINTAGE ADVERTISING SIGNS.
- BOY SCOUT MEMORABILIA.
- POKÉMON CARDS.
- KANSAS QUARTERS.
What is the rarest antique?
5 World’s Most Valuable Antiques and Collectibles of All Time
- Pinner Qing Dynasty Vase – $80.2 million. Source.
- Ru Guanyao Brush Washer Bowl – $37.68 million. Source.
- Record-Breaking Persian Rug – $33.76 million. Source.
- Leonardo da Vinci’s Codex Leicester – $30.8 million. Source.
- Patek Philippe Supercomplication Pocket Watch – $24 million. Source.