- 1 Where can I sell antiques in my area?
- 2 Can you sell antiques to antique stores?
- 3 Where can I sell my Chinese in Kansas City?
- 4 How do I sell my antique collectibles online?
- 5 How do I find the value of antiques?
- 6 Do pawn shops buy antiques?
- 7 What antiques are worth money?
- 8 How do I sell my old antiques?
- 9 Why antiques are not selling?
- 10 Where can I get free antique appraisal online?
- 11 What is the best way to sell collectibles online?
- 12 Is my antique furniture worth anything?
Where can I sell antiques in my area?
10 Best places to sell antiques and collectibles
- RubyLane. RubyLane is the place to sell your antiques if you are a semi-pro antique aficionado.
- Tias. A very simple site that has not been updated in a long time.
- Auction houses.
- Flea markets.
- Antique shops.
Can you sell antiques to antique stores?
Vintage and antique goods can often bring you money if you ‘re selling the right items. In my experience, selling at local antique shops will bring you fast money, but not necessarily the most cash. After all, local antique shops buy with the hope of re- selling at a profit.
Where can I sell my Chinese in Kansas City?
Fine China Buyers in Kansas City, MO
- Pier 1 Imports. China, Crystal & GlasswareHome DecorHousewares.
- Restoration Hardware. China, Crystal & GlasswareFurniture StoresWindow Shades-Equipment & Supplies.
- Celebrity China & Cookware, Inc.
- Irish Crystal Company.
- Kitchen Collection.
- Gracious Goods.
How do I sell my antique collectibles online?
Here are the top ways to sell antiques and collectibles online:
- Ebay. Selling antiques on eBay has been one of the go-to ways for dealers to put their collections in front of thousands of people for over two decades.
- Ruby Lane.
- Other Online Marketplaces.
- Online Dealers.
- Social Media.
- Specialty Sites.
- Build a Website.
How do I find the value of antiques?
“In addition to online services and search engines, it is possible to find out how much your antiques are worth by simply asking an antique dealer or an appraiser at an auction house, for instance,” Martin says.
Do pawn shops buy antiques?
Bottom line: because every pawn shop must consider the needs of the community it serves, not every pawn shop will buy or pawn antique furniture. Your best bet is to call around to the pawn shops in your city and visit them to see if they might be interested in your furniture.
What antiques are worth money?
23 Types of Valuable Antiques to Look For
- Novelty Barware. While many barware sets have value, it’s usually in the range of $20 to $100, depending on the materials and style.
- Hunting Decoys. You’ve probably seen those wooden ducks sitting in antique shops.
- Depression Glass.
- Original Paintings.
- Barber Chairs.
- Old Clocks.
- Cast Iron Doorstops.
How do I sell my old antiques?
Once you have a price in mind, you have several options for selling your item.
- Seek a specialized online dealer. You can find dealers specializing in everything from antique dolls and coins to cards and clothing.
- Sell the items yourself.
- Sell to a local antiques or collectible store (if open).
Why antiques are not selling?
Another reason antiques in general are not selling as well, is because baby-boomers are downsizing their homes, and flooding the market with antiques and other furniture. Large antique cabinets, bookcases and china cabinets seem too large for today’s look, and often don’t work well with open-concept homes.
Where can I get free antique appraisal online?
Free Online Antique Appraisers
- AntiqForum. This website provides free price guides and appraisals on certain antiques.
- Gannon’s Antiques and Art.
What is the best way to sell collectibles online?
- Good ol’ eBay.
- Ruby Lane Ruby Lane is a bit more persnickety about what you can list.
- Your own website.
- In a similar vein, Shopify.
- If you have old books to sell, then Amazon might be your market.
- Consider selling dishes to Replacements.com.
Is my antique furniture worth anything?
If you go to a dealer looking for the value of antique furniture (without purchasing an appraisal), the price they give you will most likey be the wholesale value. This is the cost they would be willing to pay for an item, which can be anywhere from 30%-50% less than the retail value.