- 1 What Beatle records are worth money?
- 2 Where is the best place to sell old records?
- 3 How do I know if my Beatles album is valuable?
- 4 Which Beatles memorabilia is most valuable?
- 5 How do I find out what my vinyl records are worth?
- 6 How do I know if my vinyl records are valuable?
- 7 Does anyone buy old 78 records?
- 8 How do I get rid of old LP records?
- 9 What old LP records are worth money?
- 10 What is the most valuable LP record?
- 11 What is the rarest Beatle album?
- 12 What Bob Dylan albums are worth money?
- 13 How much is a John Lennon autograph worth?
- 14 What is the rarest autograph?
- 15 How much is Ringo Starr’s autograph worth?
What Beatle records are worth money?
Which Beatles collectibles offer the most bang for the buck?
- REVOLVER (Parlophone PMC 7009)1966 $420.
- HEY JUDE (Parlophone CPCS 106) 1970 $420.
- THE BEATLES MONO COLLECTION (BMC 10) 1982 $340.
- LET IT BE (Apple PXS 1) 1970 $290.
- BEATLES FOR SALE (Parlophone PCS 3062) 1964 $290.
- WITH THE BEATLES (Parlophone PCS 3045) 1963 $270.
- WITH THE BEATLES (Parlophone PMC 1206) 1963 $230.
Where is the best place to sell old records?
You can sell vinyl records directly to collectors or to a store. Selling directly to collectors will typically net the most money, though it can take longer to sell. Options include:
- Craigslist and other local classifieds ads.
- Facebook Marketplace.
How do I know if my Beatles album is valuable?
The Beatles – The Beatles ( The White Album ) But generally speaking, the lower the number printed on the front cover of each original copy, the more it’s worth (remember, people: condition matters). The Fab Four nabbed the first four copies of the double LP, with Ringo Starr owning copy 0000001 UK first mono pressing.
Which Beatles memorabilia is most valuable?
The most valuable item, Paul McCartney’s original handwritten lyrics to the Beatles 1968 hit single ‘Hey Jude’, which is expected to sell for as much as $200,000. (The most expensive Beatles item to ever pass under the hammer was John Lennon’s Gibson J-160E guitar, which sold for $2.4 million in 2015.)
How do I find out what my vinyl records are worth?
Step 1: Identify the Vinyl Release To determine the value of your record, you must first identify it. Start by looking for a Catalog Number on your record, which is often found on the album sleeve or pressed on the inner ring of the vinyl itself. Next, search for a barcode number.
How do I know if my vinyl records are valuable?
Label Variations One album, 6 labels. One is worth $10; one is worth $10,000! A significant factor in determining a vinyl record’s value is the label on the record itself. A given album or single might have been released with several different labels on the disc itself, even among releases by the same record company.
Does anyone buy old 78 records?
If you want to SELL YOUR OLD 78s and have a COLLECTION or ACCUMULATION of VINTAGE 78 RPM RECORDS from your ATTIC, or BASEMENT, from AUCTIONS or the inside of your OLD VICTROLA, from your PARENTS or GRANDPARENTS and want GREAT PRICES for them, you’ve come to the right place.
How do I get rid of old LP records?
Best Options for Disposing of Classic Vinyl Records If you have some old vinyl records lying around the house, then a good way to dispose of them is to post them for sale on a classified website. Local sites such as Kijiji and Craigslist are a great place to start, albeit you may run into tire-kickers and low-ballers.
What old LP records are worth money?
10 Records You Might Have Owned That Are Now Worth a Fortune
- BOB DYLAN // THE FREEWHEELIN’ BOB DYLAN (1963)
- THE BEATLES // THE BEATLES (WHITE ALBUM) (1968)
- DAVID BOWIE // DIAMOND DOGS (1974)
- SEX PISTOLS // “GOD SAVE THE QUEEN”/”NO FEELINGS” 7-INCH (1977)
- HANK MOBLEY // BLUE NOTE 1568 (1957)
- THE BEATLES // PLEASE PLEASE ME (1963)
- THE BEATLES // YESTERDAY AND TODAY (1966)
What is the most valuable LP record?
The 10 most expensive vinyl records ever sold
- The Beatles: ‘Til There Was You’ (10” acetate) – £77,500.
- The Beatles: Yesterday & Today – $125,000.
- John Lennon & Yoko Ono: Double Fantasy – $150,000.
- The Beatles: Sgt.
- Elvis Presley: ‘My Happiness’ – $300,000.
- The Beatles: The Beatles (White Album ) – $790,000.
- Wu-Tang Clan: Once Upon a Time in Shaolin – $2 million.
What is the rarest Beatle album?
The Fab Four’s “Yesterday and Today” album, often referred to by musicologists as the “ rarest Beatles record in the world,” features the band in white coats covered in cuts of beef and decapitated baby dolls.
What Bob Dylan albums are worth money?
The original “Freewheelin’” album with the withdrawn tracks is one of the rarest and most valuable records in the world. A stereo copy sold for $35,000, and a mint mono copy would likely bring $15,000.
How much is a John Lennon autograph worth?
Lennon’s autograph is the most collectible and valuable of all the Beatles’, according to the show. Depending on its condition and what it’s written on, a Lennon signature is worth “between $1,000 up to $100,000.”
What is the rarest autograph?
One of the rarest sports autographs of all time is from Archibald “Moonlight” Graham. Only five of the baseball player’s autographs are known to exist, including a check signed in 1963 that sold for $3,000 at an auction in 2008 and a 1906 minor league postcard with his signature that sold for $5,000 in 2015.
How much is Ringo Starr’s autograph worth?
Ringo Starr – $1,943 (£1.5k) Ringo Starr’s signature may not seem like a rare thing to get hold of, but the former Beatles drummer announced via video message in 2008 that he was going to stop signing memorabilia. Now, the 78-year-old’s signature can fetch up to $1,943 (£1.5k), up 20% on 2016.