- 1 What is there to do in Pflugerville today?
- 2 Is Pflugerville a good investment?
- 3 Is Pflugerville safe?
- 4 Does Pflugerville have a downtown?
- 5 What is Pflugerville known for?
- 6 How close is Pflugerville to Austin?
- 7 Is Pflugerville a part of Austin?
- 8 Is Round Rock a good place to invest in real estate?
- 9 Is Pflugerville Lake open?
- 10 What is the safest city to live in in Texas?
- 11 What is the crime rate in Pflugerville TX?
- 12 Is Leander TX safe?
What is there to do in Pflugerville today?
- Typhoon Texas Austin. Water Parks.
- Lake Pflugerville. 103.
- Cook-Walden Capital Parks Funeral Home and Cemetery. Cemeteries.
- Spirit of Texas Independent Distillery. Distilleries.
- Gilleland Creek Park. Bodies of Water • Parks.
- Austin’s Park n Pizza. Amusement & Theme Parks.
- Stoney Creek Park.
- North East Metropolitan Skate/Bike Park.
Is Pflugerville a good investment?
Pflugerville is a great place to invest. Actually just about anywhere in Austin or the surrounding areas. I just picked up a property in Round Rock and that is another good area. Hutto is a great area if you want to sell property owner financed with a wrap.
Is Pflugerville safe?
Overall Pflugerville is a very family-friendly, safe, and good place to live. The best part about this suburb is the people, some of Texas’s most friendly and welcoming people live in this town. It is very peaceful with calm, quiet neighborhoods and there’s a lot of amazing local businesses that thrive in this town.
Does Pflugerville have a downtown?
Along Pecan Street, FM 1825, are numerous unique stores and shops. Park and stroll down the street to view the many options.
What is Pflugerville known for?
Known for being stuck between a rock and a weird place (Round Rock and Austin), Pflugerville may seem like just another suburb. But hidden among the urban sprawl is a small town full of budding entrepreneurs working to make this pfunnily named community a deluxe daytripper destination.
How close is Pflugerville to Austin?
There are 14.83 miles from Austin to Pflugerville in northeast direction and 17 miles (27.36 kilometers) by car, following the I-35 N and US-290 route. Austin and Pflugerville are 20 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop. This is the fastest route from Austin, TX to Pflugerville, TX.
Is Pflugerville a part of Austin?
Pflugerville is a suburb of Austin and part of the Austin –Round Rock–San Marcos Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Is Round Rock a good place to invest in real estate?
Round Rock is excellent for steady growth and stable markets, but you need to be there for the long haul.
Is Pflugerville Lake open?
Lake Pflugerville Park. Pflugerville Parks and Recreation. REOPEN — The City of Pflugerville has reopened all our facilities.
What is the safest city to live in in Texas?
Here are the 10 Safest Cities in Texas for 2021
- Fair Oaks Ranch.
- Horizon City.
- University Park.
- Highland Village
What is the crime rate in Pflugerville TX?
Pflugerville has an overall crime rate of 15 per 1,000 residents, making the crime rate here near the average for all cities and towns of all sizes in America. According to our analysis of FBI crime data, your chance of becoming a victim of crime in Pflugerville is 1 in 67.
Is Leander TX safe?
Leander is safer than the majority of cities, towns, and villages in America (63%) and also has a lower crime rate than 67% of the communities in Texas, according to NeighborhoodScout’s analysis of FBI crime data.