- 1 Where can I sell my antiques in Portland Oregon?
- 2 Where is the best place to sell antiques?
- 3 Where can I sell my stuff in Portland Oregon?
- 4 How can you tell if a antique is valuable?
- 5 Can you sell stuff to antique stores?
- 6 How do I find the value of antiques?
- 7 Where can I sell my clothes in Portland Oregon?
- 8 Where can I sell used books in Portland Oregon?
- 9 Where can I sell crafts near me?
- 10 What are the most sought after antiques?
- 11 What old stuff is worth money?
- 12 What are the most valuable antiques?
Where can I sell my antiques in Portland Oregon?
Best antique buyers in Portland, OR
- EMS Estates. 1.0 mi. 11 reviews.
- Season in Time Estate Sales. 1.0 mi. 31 reviews.
- Baggenstoss Appraisal. 3.6 mi. 1 review.
- Pacific Gem Lab. 1.0 mi. 13 reviews.
- Gary Germer & Associates. 1.5 mi. 19 reviews.
- Medallion Jewelers. 1.1 mi. 159 reviews.
- Porch Light. 1.5 mi. 38 reviews.
- Yearound Estate Sales. 7.7 mi. 1 review.
Where is the best place to sell antiques?
10 Best places to sell antiques and collectibles
- RubyLane. RubyLane is the place to sell your antiques if you are a semi-pro antique aficionado.
- Tias. A very simple site that has not been updated in a long time.
- Auction houses.
- Flea markets.
- Antique shops.
Where can I sell my stuff in Portland Oregon?
Sell Your Stuff Online
- Facebook Marketplace.
- Nextdoor classifieds.
- Buffalo Exchange — vintage and used clothing.
- Next Adventure — Outdoor gear and apparel (camping, climbing, paddling and snow)
- NW Pro Gear — bikes and bike parts.
- Portland Rerun — books, jewelry, movies, furniture, art, etc.
How can you tell if a antique is valuable?
Look for Marks and Signatures The first step in identifying and valuing antiques and collectibles is often determining the maker of the item by researching a mark or signature. It’s very common to find marks on costume jewelry, for instance, they’re just really small and often hidden in an obscure spot.
Can you sell stuff to antique stores?
Vintage and antique goods can often bring you money if you ‘re selling the right items. In my experience, selling at local antique shops will bring you fast money, but not necessarily the most cash. After all, local antique shops buy with the hope of re- selling at a profit.
How do I find the value of antiques?
Find the market value of your old books by checking several places online.
- Abe Books is an online database that allows you to search for antique and vintage books.
- Biblio is another great website for identifying book values.
Where can I sell my clothes in Portland Oregon?
Best sell clothes for cash in Portland, OR
- Naked City Clothing. 0.8 mi. 58 reviews.
- Artifact: Creative Recycle. 1.6 mi. 54 reviews.
- Savvy Plus. 1.1 mi. 93 reviews.
- Buffalo Exchange. 1.4 mi. 199 reviews.
- Rerun. 2.3 mi. 136 reviews.
- Village Merchants. 1.8 mi. 140 reviews.
- Crossroads Trading Co. 1.4 mi. 88 reviews.
- Crossroads Trading Co. 2.2 mi. 72 reviews.
Where can I sell used books in Portland Oregon?
Best Where To Sell Used Books in Portland, OR
- Wallace Books. 3.1 mi. 47 reviews.
- Powell’s City of Books. 1.4 mi. 4312 reviews.
- Bingo Used Books. 1.8 mi. 34 reviews.
- Kinokuniya Bookstores – Portland. 1.4 mi. 24 reviews.
- Powell’s Books on Hawthorne. 1.4 mi. 179 reviews.
- Vintage Books. 8.0 mi. 19 reviews.
- Clackamas Book Exchange. 5.9 mi. 5 reviews.
- Paper Moon Books. 1.9 mi. 11 reviews.
Where can I sell crafts near me?
14 Places to Sell Handmade Crafts Locally
- Craft Shows and Fairs. When it comes to selling your crafts locally, these are probably the first spots that come to mind.
- Art Galleries.
- Consignment Shops.
- Farmers’ Markets.
- Local Clothing & Accessory Shops.
- Art Collaboratives.
- Holiday Markets.
What are the most sought after antiques?
23 Types of Valuable Antiques to Look For
- Rare Coins.
- China Sets.
- Vintage Typewriters.
- Musical Instruments.
- Perfume Bottles.
- Fountain Pens.
- Antique Furniture. Antique furniture is another high-value item with many pieces ranging from $200 to $2000.
- Jewelry. Don’t forget to sort through old jewelry.
What old stuff is worth money?
So to help you along, here are 15 old things in your house that could be worth a fortune.
- DAVID BOWIE’S DIAMOND DOGS VINYL.
- RETRO VIDEO GAMES.
- ANYTHING POLLY POCKET.
- VINTAGE COMICS THAT INSPIRED TODAY’S MOVIES AND TV SHOWS.
- VINTAGE ADVERTISING SIGNS.
- BOY SCOUT MEMORABILIA.
- POKÉMON CARDS.
- KANSAS QUARTERS.
What are the most valuable antiques?
10 Most Valuable Antiques and Collectibles of All Time
- 01 of 10. Ru Guanyao Brush Washer Bowl.
- 02 of 10. Record-Breaking Persian Rug.
- 03 of 10. Patek Philippe Supercomplication Pocket Watch.
- 04 of 10. Elizabeth Taylor’s La Peregrina Pearl Necklace by Cartier.
- 05 of 10. Robby the Robot Movie Prop.
- 06 of 10. Honus Wagner Baseball Card.
- 07 of 10.
- 08 of 10.