- 1 Where can I sell antiques in Phoenix?
- 2 Where is the best place to sell antiques?
- 3 Can you sell antiques to antique stores?
- 4 Where can I sell Hummels in Arizona?
- 5 Where can I sell my Chinese in Phoenix?
- 6 How can I find out what my antiques are worth?
- 7 How do I find the value of antiques?
- 8 What is the best website to sell antiques?
- 9 How do I sell my old antiques?
- 10 Do pawn shops buy antiques?
- 11 Why antiques are not selling?
- 12 What Hummel figurine is the most valuable?
- 13 Is there a market for Hummels?
- 14 How much is Lladro worth?
Where can I sell antiques in Phoenix?
Best antique buyers in Phoenix, AZ
- Angels Over Me Estate Liquidators. 18.0 mi. 1 review.
- Ace of Estates. 27.4 mi. 10 reviews.
- EJ’s Auction & Appraisal. 15.1 mi. 68 reviews.
- Fidelity Estate Services. 5.0 mi. 22 reviews.
- ArtFortune. 14.7 mi. 8 reviews.
- Ouellet & Lynch. 13.3 mi. 7 reviews.
- Copper State Auctions. 22.4 mi. 1 review.
- Boyd’s Auctions AZ. 30.0 mi. 6 reviews.
Where is the best place to sell antiques?
10 Best places to sell antiques and collectibles
- RubyLane. RubyLane is the place to sell your antiques if you are a semi-pro antique aficionado.
- Tias. A very simple site that has not been updated in a long time.
- Auction houses.
- Flea markets.
- Antique shops.
Can you sell antiques to antique stores?
Vintage and antique goods can often bring you money if you ‘re selling the right items. In my experience, selling at local antique shops will bring you fast money, but not necessarily the most cash. After all, local antique shops buy with the hope of re- selling at a profit.
Where can I sell Hummels in Arizona?
Hummel Collectible Stores in Phoenix, AZ
- Unique Collectible Gift Store. Gift ShopsNovelties.
- K.K. Collectibles I-Department Store, Die Cast Cars, Vintage Clocks and Dolls. CollectiblesToy StoresAntiques.
- DJ’s Die-Cast Collectibles. Collectibles.
- Debbie’s Gallery of Collectibles.
- J & J’s Collectibles.
- Collectibles To Sell.
- Sanchez Collectibles.
- First Class Collectibles.
Where can I sell my Chinese in Phoenix?
Antique China Buyers in Phoenix, AZ
- Book Gallery. AntiquesComic BooksSample Cards & Books.
- C & C Coin & Stamps. AntiquesCollectiblesJewelers.
- Antiques On Central. Antiques.
- Antiques in Phoenix Local Co. LLC.
- Antique Gatherings. Antiques.
- Brass Armadillo Antique Mall. AntiquesCollectibles.
- Melrose Vintage. Antiques.
- Angels in The Attic Estate Sales.
How can I find out what my antiques are worth?
“In addition to online services and search engines, it is possible to find out how much your antiques are worth by simply asking an antique dealer or an appraiser at an auction house, for instance,” Martin says.
How do I find the value of antiques?
Find the market value of your old books by checking several places online.
- Abe Books is an online database that allows you to search for antique and vintage books.
- Biblio is another great website for identifying book values.
What is the best website to sell antiques?
Here are the top ways to sell antiques and collectibles online:
- Ebay. Selling antiques on eBay has been one of the go-to ways for dealers to put their collections in front of thousands of people for over two decades.
- Ruby Lane.
How do I sell my old antiques?
Once you have a price in mind, you have several options for selling your item.
- Seek a specialized online dealer. You can find dealers specializing in everything from antique dolls and coins to cards and clothing.
- Sell the items yourself.
- Sell to a local antiques or collectible store (if open).
Do pawn shops buy antiques?
Bottom line: because every pawn shop must consider the needs of the community it serves, not every pawn shop will buy or pawn antique furniture. Your best bet is to call around to the pawn shops in your city and visit them to see if they might be interested in your furniture.
Why antiques are not selling?
Another reason antiques in general are not selling as well, is because baby-boomers are downsizing their homes, and flooding the market with antiques and other furniture. Large antique cabinets, bookcases and china cabinets seem too large for today’s look, and often don’t work well with open-concept homes.
What Hummel figurine is the most valuable?
Most Valuable Hummel Figurines
- Adventure Bound. Hummel number: 347. Hummel’s estimated fair market value: $1,630.33.
- Picture Perfect. Hummel number: 2100.
- Ring Around the Rosie. Hummel number: 348.
- School Boys. Hummel number: 170/III.
- School Girls. Hummel number: 177/III.
- Forever Friends. Hummel number: 2255.
Is there a market for Hummels?
While modestly priced Hummels dominate the market, exceptional examples of these rosy-cheeked children can sell between several hundred to several thousand dollars. Some, such as the “Adventure Bound” figure group, have reached prices over $4,000.
How much is Lladro worth?
With prices anywhere from $500 to $4,000 and beyond, these Lladró porcelain figures are consistently in demand at auction from private collections and public institutions alike.