- 1 What car is used in Antiques Road Trip?
- 2 Where was today’s Antiques Roadshow filmed?
- 3 Do they really drive in Antiques Road Trip?
- 4 Who has won the most antique road trips?
- 5 What cities will Antiques Roadshow visit in 2020?
- 6 Where will Antique Roadshow be in 2021?
- 7 How old is James Braxton antique dealer?
- 8 Which antique dealer died?
- 9 What is biggest profit on bargain hunt?
What car is used in Antiques Road Trip?
The Great Escape Classic Car Hire Morris Minor convertible based in the East Midlands is the star of BBC2 this week. It features in the second series of BBC2’s popular Antiques Road Trip programme aired 31st January to 4th February 5.15pm to 6pm.
Where was today’s Antiques Roadshow filmed?
Forty Hall, in Enfield, was used as the location for the programme which is airing tonight (Sunday, January 3) on BBC One. The show was filmed on the grounds of the Grade I listed manor house in September 2020 with special Covid measures in place.
Do they really drive in Antiques Road Trip?
The popular BBC2 series Antiques Road Trip is back for another gentle amble through the British countryside collecting antiques and driving some great classic cars. For the second year running Great Escape Classic Car Hire has provided classic cars for use in the series.
Who has won the most antique road trips?
Finding a fortune! — the highest ever Antiques Road Trip profit. A rare antique camera, bought for just £60 by Antique Road Trip’s Paul Laidlaw, sold for an extraordinary £20,000, smashing all records.
What cities will Antiques Roadshow visit in 2020?
In 2020, Antiques Roadshow will visit the following five cities:
- Williamsburg, Virginia: Tuesday, April 28.
- Nashville, Tennessee: Tuesday, May 12.
- Boston, Massachusetts: Monday, May 25.
- Estes Park, Colorado: Tuesday, June 9.
- Santa Fe, New Mexico: Tuesday, June 16.
Where will Antique Roadshow be in 2021?
Leigh Keno (right) appraises a Regency mahogany cellarette, ca. 1820, in Tucson, Ariz. ANTIQUES ROADSHOW “ Vintage Tucson 2021, Hour 2” airs Monday, February 1 at 8/7C p.m. on PBS.
How old is James Braxton antique dealer?
How old is he? James Braxton is of is 55 years old concerning age as of 2018. He was born someday on August of 1963.
Which antique dealer died?
What happened to David Barby? The expert, who is considered one of daytime TV’s best-loved antiques experts, died at a Coventry hospital with his family at his bedside. He lived to the age of 69, with reports stating he died of a brain haemorrhage. David died on 25 July 2012.
What is biggest profit on bargain hunt?
It was on this version of the show that the record was set for the greatest profit earned on Bargain Hunt. A team led by Michael Hogben purchased a Royal Worcester box at Ardingly Fair for £140; the item made £800 in the live primetime auction.