- 1 Where can I sell antiques in my area?
- 2 How much do antique store owners make?
- 3 Is there a market for antique furniture?
- 4 Where can I sell my antiques in Los Angeles?
- 5 What is the best way to sell antiques online?
- 6 How do I find the value of antiques?
- 7 What is best way to sell antiques?
- 8 Can you negotiate at an antique store?
- 9 How much money can you make selling antiques?
- 10 How do I find out what my antique chair is worth?
- 11 How do I sell high end antique furniture?
- 12 Is my antique furniture worth anything?
- 13 Where can I sell antiques in California?
- 14 Who buys antique furniture in Los Angeles?
- 15 Where can I sell my antiques in Orange County?
Where can I sell antiques in my area?
10 Best places to sell antiques and collectibles
- RubyLane. RubyLane is the place to sell your antiques if you are a semi-pro antique aficionado.
- Tias. A very simple site that has not been updated in a long time.
- Auction houses.
- Flea markets.
- Antique shops.
How much do antique store owners make?
How much profit can an antique store make? A standard profit margin for many dealers is about 30%, but keep in mind that you will be taking out listing fees, consignment fees, and other expenses. A successful antiques business owner can see an income of between $45,000 and $60,000 a year.
Is there a market for antique furniture?
Simply put, the market for most antique furniture is moribund and won’t rebound anytime soon, antique appraisers said. Experts generally define antiques as items of value that are at least 100 years old and less than 50 percent restored.
Where can I sell my antiques in Los Angeles?
Best sell antiques in Los Angeles, CA
- Antiques On Magnolia. 7.5 mi. 27 reviews.
- Big Daddy’s Antiques. 3.8 mi. 30 reviews.
- Pasadena Antique Warehouse. 13.8 mi. 21 reviews.
- Studio Antiques. 11.2 mi. 50 reviews.
- California Estate Liquidators & Auctioneers. 7.0 mi. 7 reviews.
- Vintage On Venice. 7.4 mi. 21 reviews.
- JF Chen Antiques. 2.1 mi.
- Pasadena Antique Center. 11.1 mi.
What is the best way to sell antiques online?
Best Places to Sell Antiques
- Etsy. Etsy only allows people to sell items that are handcrafted, custom-made, unique or vintage.
- Ruby Lane.
- Flea Markets.
How do I find the value of antiques?
“In addition to online services and search engines, it is possible to find out how much your antiques are worth by simply asking an antique dealer or an appraiser at an auction house, for instance,” Martin says.
What is best way to sell antiques?
Once you have a price in mind, you have several options for selling your item.
- Seek a specialized online dealer. You can find dealers specializing in everything from antique dolls and coins to cards and clothing.
- Sell the items yourself.
- Sell to a local antiques or collectible store (if open).
Can you negotiate at an antique store?
As a ground rule, expect to get at 10-15% discount. Negotiating for antiques is expected at flea markets, antique shows, stores and warehouses. But some dealers simply won’t negotiate – while others may surprise you with 25, 30 or even a 50% discount.
How much money can you make selling antiques?
The average antiques dealer brings in about $45,000 per year, according to Job Monkey, a site that specializes in nontraditional career opportunities. While antiquing probably won’t make you rich, it can be a rewarding way to bring in an income while working within an industry you love.
How do I find out what my antique chair is worth?
Antique Furniture Values: How to Find Out What’s It Worth
- Examine the antique furniture in question.
- Don’t touch the furniture until you know its value.
- Know the types of antique furniture values.
- Find similar antique furniture values in print.
- Search the internet for more information.
- If in doubt, have the furniture appraised.
How do I sell high end antique furniture?
Online Places to Sell Your Antique Furniture
- eBay – eBay has been a popular place to sell items like antiques and collectibles for many years now.
- Sell.com – Sell.com has been around for as long as other site such as craigslist.
- Craigslist – Good old Craigslist is still a popular place to sell your items.
Is my antique furniture worth anything?
Retail value is typically the highest price you’ll see for vintage furniture, while wholesale value is the price a dealer would give you for a piece of vintage furniture. This value is often 30-50% less than the retail value. Auction value varies but is usually between the wholesale and retail value.
Where can I sell antiques in California?
South Coast Auction is Southern California’s leading SAME-DAY CASH buyer of Antiques and Collectibles – Call us NOW at 800-649-4922!
Who buys antique furniture in Los Angeles?
Best antique buyers in Los Angeles, CA
- Antiques On Magnolia. 7.5 mi. 28 reviews.
- Antique Buyers of LA. 1.8 mi. Antiques.
- Antiques Buyers Antique Appraisal Mayfair Gallery. 6.7 mi.
- Pasadena Antique Warehouse. 13.8 mi.
- Treasures Estate Concierge Services. 5.0 mi.
- Again LA Estate Sales. 3.8 mi.
- Sherman Oaks Antique Mall. 9.0 mi.
- Penny and Pig Estate Sales. 19.2 mi.
Where can I sell my antiques in Orange County?
Best antique buyers in Orange County, CA
- Tangible Investments Inc. 9.6 mi. 31 reviews.
- Legacy Jewelry Appraisers & Buyers. 3.1 mi. 7 reviews.
- Woody’s Antiques. 9.9 mi. 23 reviews.
- Grasons Co of South Orange County. 6.2 mi.
- Antiques On Magnolia. 48.0 mi.
- Valued Treasures. 12.9 mi.
- Orange Circle Antique Mall. 9.7 mi.
- Certified Jewelry Buyers & Appraisals While-U-Watch. 1.9 mi.