- 1 What is another word for old in Spanish?
- 2 What is antique in French?
- 3 What does Monty mean in Spanish?
- 4 What is the Spanish name for Lauren?
- 5 What is the Spanish word for B * * * *?
- 6 What are the 2 ways to say is in Spanish?
- 7 What is the meaning of antiquities?
- 8 What is the meaning of Espier?
- 9 How do you write unique in French?
- 10 What is Monty short?
- 11 What does Full Monty mean?
- 12 What does Montgomery Mean?
- 13 Is Lauren a pretty name?
- 14 Is Lorena a good name?
- 15 Is Lauren a French name?
What is another word for old in Spanish?
old → viejo, antiguo, anciano.
What is antique in French?
More French words for antique. le antique noun. ancient, vintage, age-old. ancien adjective. former, old, ancient, past, elder.
What does Monty mean in Spanish?
(informal) [ˈmɒntɪ ] the full monty todo completo ⧫ el paquete or lote completo (inf)
What is the Spanish name for Lauren?
|Word / name||Latinized form of ” Lauren “|
|Region of origin||Spain, Portugal, England, Brazil, Italy|
What is the Spanish word for B * * * *?
How do you say “bitch” in Spanish? – It could be “perra”, “cabrona”, or “zorra.”¿Cómo se dice “bitch” en español? – Podría ser “perra”, “cabrona” o “zorra”.
What are the 2 ways to say is in Spanish?
“Is” is a verb in English meaning “to be.” In Spanish, there are two forms of the verb “to be”: estar and ser. Where it begins to become confusing is when you realize that estar and ser are not interchangeable, despite having the same definition.
What is the meaning of antiquities?
1: ancient times especially: those before the Middle Ages a town that dates from antiquity. 2: the quality of being ancient a castle of great antiquity. 3 antiquities plural. a: relics or monuments (such as coins, statues, or buildings) of ancient times a museum of Greek antiquities.
What is the meaning of Espier?
noun One who espies, or watches like a spy.
How do you write unique in French?
French translation of ‘ unique ‘
- (= one of a kind) unique. Each person’s signature is unique. Chaque signature est unique.
- (= exceptional) [talent, opportunity, voice] unique. Katy was a woman of unique talent. Katy était une femme au talent unique.
- (= exclusive)
What is Monty short?
Monty is a masculine given name, often a short form of Montgomery, Montague and other similar names.
What does Full Monty mean?
The full monty (or the full Monty ) is a British slang phrase of uncertain origin. It means “everything which is necessary, appropriate or possible; ‘the works'”.
What does Montgomery Mean?
Montgomery as a boy’s name is pronounced mon-GOH-mer-ree. It is of Old French origin, and the meaning of Montgomery is “Gomeric’s hill”.
Is Lauren a pretty name?
The name Lauren essentially went from complete obscurity to #354 on the charts that year. Lauren is a beautiful name; it has a gentler, arguably more feminine, sound to it when compared to Laura. Even though Lauren has only been on the charts for a little more than half a century, it feels timeless.
Is Lorena a good name?
A feminine name heard most often in the Hispanic community. Surprisingly, Lorena was on the US Top 1000 list of girls’ names for an impressive 130 years, from 1880 until falling off in 2011.
Is Lauren a French name?
Lauren may be a given name or surname. It is derived from the French name Laurence, a feminine version of Laurent, which is in turn derived from the Roman surname Laurentius. Although originally a male name, the names popularity with females has been widely attributed to actress Lauren Bacall (born Betty Joan Perske).