- 1 How do I find the Guardian ruins in elite dangerous?
- 2 How do I find markets in elite dangerous?
- 3 What are guardian relics for elite dangerous?
- 4 What can you do with Guardian urn elite dangerous?
- 5 Where is the guardian graveyard?
- 6 How do I find a specific ship in elite dangerous?
- 7 Where can I find Painite?
- 8 Where are guardian beacons?
- 9 How do I activate Guardian data terminal?
- 10 How do you pick up a Guardian casket?
- 11 Where can I get Guardian technology component?
- 12 Where can I buy a guardian frame shift boost?
How do I find the Guardian ruins in elite dangerous?
Ruins have been found:
- In and near nebulae.
- Found on Rocky or High Metal Content worlds.
- Surface Temperature is between 180 and 310K.
- Planet radius is between 1000-3000km.
- There are always multiple systems with ruins in an area.
- Brain Trees have been found in systems surrounding Guardian Ruins.
How do I find markets in elite dangerous?
The black market can be found in the Contacts menu of starport services at starports where it is available. To find out whether specific station has an active black market, open System Map, select the station, and check if “Black Market ” is listed under the Facilities entry.
What are guardian relics for elite dangerous?
A Guardian Relic is a Guardian artifact of unknown purpose that can be salvaged from Ancient Ruins and Guardian Structures.
What can you do with Guardian urn elite dangerous?
You can use them to piss off Thargoids. They’re artifacts you can sell. Apart from the money, they’re useless. Except the guardian relic, which you can use to unlock weapon and module blueprints sites once pillars are activated.
Where is the guardian graveyard?
It’s in front of fort hateno.
How do I find a specific ship in elite dangerous?
Put your system and get neighbor ones. I also use ED WIKI / Ships. Pick ship you want, scroll down to “purchase location”, expand list and check confirmed places.
Where can I find Painite?
Painites are found only in Myanmar. The first painite specimen, a single crystal, was identified as a new gem species in 1957. Until 2001, only two more crystals were found. Since then, more painites have been discovered.
Where are guardian beacons?
|Guardian Beacon||Corresponding Guardian Structure|
|Synuefe KU-F b44-4||4||Synuefe EU-Q c21-15|
|NGC 2451A Sector LX-U d2-25||3||NGC 2451A Sector VJ-R c4-22|
|Synuefe OF-E b45-4||B 1||Synuefe AH-J d10-103|
How do I activate Guardian data terminal?
- Land at the site and deploy SRV.
- Drive SRV up to the Ancient Data Terminal to raise the first two pylons.
- Drive around the site until the remaining four pylons are raised – destroy Guardian Sentinels as they appear.
How do you pick up a Guardian casket?
Once you are at a guardian structure site, hop into the SRV and drive about for a while until you one of the items needed, it will be on the ground pick it up, and stick it in the ship.
Where can I get Guardian technology component?
A Guardian Technology Component is a Manufactured Material obtained from destroying destructible panels found at Guardian Structure sites.
Where can I buy a guardian frame shift boost?
The Guardian Frame Shift Drive Booster is available for purchase at all stations where a Guardian Technology Broker is present after the module has been unlocked.