- 1 Where can I sell antiques in Phoenix?
- 2 Where can I sell Hummels in Arizona?
- 3 Can you sell antiques to antique stores?
- 4 Where can I sell collectible items?
- 5 Where can I sell my Chinese in Phoenix?
- 6 Are Hummels worth anything anymore?
- 7 What Hummel figurine is the most valuable?
- 8 Is there a market for Hummels?
- 9 How can you tell if a antique is valuable?
- 10 What antiques are worth money?
- 11 How do I know if my antiques are worth money?
- 12 Where is the best place to sell collectibles?
- 13 What is the best way to sell collectibles online?
- 14 Is there an app for valuing antiques?
Where can I sell antiques in Phoenix?
Best antique buyers in Phoenix, AZ
- Angels Over Me Estate Liquidators. 18.0 mi. 1 review.
- Ace of Estates. 27.4 mi. 10 reviews.
- EJ’s Auction & Appraisal. 15.1 mi. 68 reviews.
- Fidelity Estate Services. 5.0 mi. 22 reviews.
- ArtFortune. 14.7 mi. 8 reviews.
- Ouellet & Lynch. 13.3 mi. 7 reviews.
- Copper State Auctions. 22.4 mi. 1 review.
- Boyd’s Auctions AZ. 30.0 mi. 6 reviews.
Where can I sell Hummels in Arizona?
Hummel Collectible Stores in Phoenix, AZ
- Unique Collectible Gift Store. Gift ShopsNovelties.
- K.K. Collectibles I-Department Store, Die Cast Cars, Vintage Clocks and Dolls. CollectiblesToy StoresAntiques.
- DJ’s Die-Cast Collectibles. Collectibles.
- Debbie’s Gallery of Collectibles.
- J & J’s Collectibles.
- Collectibles To Sell.
- Sanchez Collectibles.
- First Class Collectibles.
Can you sell antiques to antique stores?
Vintage and antique goods can often bring you money if you ‘re selling the right items. In my experience, selling at local antique shops will bring you fast money, but not necessarily the most cash. After all, local antique shops buy with the hope of re- selling at a profit.
Where can I sell collectible items?
Here are the top ways to sell antiques and collectibles online:
- Ebay. Selling antiques on eBay has been one of the go-to ways for dealers to put their collections in front of thousands of people for over two decades.
- Ruby Lane.
- Other Online Marketplaces.
- Online Dealers.
- Social Media.
- Specialty Sites.
- Build a Website.
Where can I sell my Chinese in Phoenix?
Antique China Buyers in Phoenix, AZ
- Book Gallery. AntiquesComic BooksSample Cards & Books.
- C & C Coin & Stamps. AntiquesCollectiblesJewelers.
- Antiques On Central. Antiques.
- Antiques in Phoenix Local Co. LLC.
- Antique Gatherings. Antiques.
- Brass Armadillo Antique Mall. AntiquesCollectibles.
- Melrose Vintage. Antiques.
- Angels in The Attic Estate Sales.
Are Hummels worth anything anymore?
Most Hummel figurines are worth $50-$75. Some models reach several hundred dollars. Special individual Hummel figurines can be sold for thousands and even tens of thousands of dollars.
What Hummel figurine is the most valuable?
Most Valuable Hummel Figurines
- Adventure Bound. Hummel number: 347. Hummel’s estimated fair market value: $1,630.33.
- Picture Perfect. Hummel number: 2100.
- Ring Around the Rosie. Hummel number: 348.
- School Boys. Hummel number: 170/III.
- School Girls. Hummel number: 177/III.
- Forever Friends. Hummel number: 2255.
Is there a market for Hummels?
While modestly priced Hummels dominate the market, exceptional examples of these rosy-cheeked children can sell between several hundred to several thousand dollars. Some, such as the “Adventure Bound” figure group, have reached prices over $4,000.
How can you tell if a antique is valuable?
Look for Marks and Signatures The first step in identifying and valuing antiques and collectibles is often determining the maker of the item by researching a mark or signature. It’s very common to find marks on costume jewelry, for instance, they’re just really small and often hidden in an obscure spot.
What antiques are worth money?
23 Types of Valuable Antiques to Look For
- Novelty Barware. While many barware sets have value, it’s usually in the range of $20 to $100, depending on the materials and style.
- Hunting Decoys. You’ve probably seen those wooden ducks sitting in antique shops.
- Depression Glass.
- Original Paintings.
- Barber Chairs.
- Old Clocks.
- Cast Iron Doorstops.
How do I know if my antiques are worth money?
“In addition to online services and search engines, it is possible to find out how much your antiques are worth by simply asking an antique dealer or an appraiser at an auction house, for instance,” Martin says.
Where is the best place to sell collectibles?
In the United States, Amazon ranks number one, with eBay taking second place in overall traffic, and volume in the reseller field. This makes them the top two choices for many people to sell a vast array of their items.
What is the best way to sell collectibles online?
- Good ol’ eBay.
- Ruby Lane Ruby Lane is a bit more persnickety about what you can list.
- Your own website.
- In a similar vein, Shopify.
- If you have old books to sell, then Amazon might be your market.
- Consider selling dishes to Replacements.com.
Is there an app for valuing antiques?
Now you can estimate the market value of collectibles and antiques from any mobile device, such as an iPhone or Android. The antique identification and value app is a great electronic alternative to the basic professional appraisal form typically used by certified appraisers.