- 1 What stores are in Wytheville VA?
- 2 What restaurants are in Wytheville Virginia?
- 3 How much do antique store owners make?
- 4 What is in Wytheville VA?
- 5 What is Wytheville VA known for?
- 6 Can you negotiate at an antique store?
- 7 Is there money in selling antiques?
- 8 What is best way to sell antiques?
- 9 Is Wytheville VA a good place to live?
- 10 Is Wytheville VA Safe?
What stores are in Wytheville VA?
The Best 10 Shopping near Wytheville, VA 24382
- Wytheville Commons Shopping Center. 0.9 mi. Shopping Centers.
- The Farmers Daughter Boutique. 0.2 mi. 1 review.
- Crocketts Country Store. 0.4 mi. Home Decor, Gift Shops.
- Goody’s. 0.7 mi. Department Stores.
- Walmart Supercenter. 0.9 mi. 5 reviews.
- Glitz N Glam. 0.2 mi.
- Yoder Woodcrafters. 0.2 mi.
- P R Sturgill Fine Jewelry. 0.2 mi.
What restaurants are in Wytheville Virginia?
Expand your search.
- Graze on Main. 602 reviewsOpen Now.
- The Log House 1776 Restaurant. 1,149 reviewsOpen Now.
- Cracker Barrel. 342 reviewsOpen Now.
- Peking Chinese Restaurant. 384 reviewsOpen Now.
- Skeeter’s World Famous Hotdogs. 277 reviewsClosed Now.
- CJ’s Pizza. 176 reviewsOpen Now.
- Wohlfahrt Haus Dinner Theatre.
- El Puerto.
How much do antique store owners make?
How much profit can an antique store make? A standard profit margin for many dealers is about 30%, but keep in mind that you will be taking out listing fees, consignment fees, and other expenses. A successful antiques business owner can see an income of between $45,000 and $60,000 a year.
What is in Wytheville VA?
- Edith Bolling Wilson Birthplace Museum. Speciality Museums • History Museums.
- Big Walker Lookout. 204.
- Big Pencil. Points of Interest & Landmarks • Historic Walking Areas.
- Beagle Ridge Herb Farm. Farms.
- Wytheville’s Smallest Church.
- Snoopers Inc.
- Wythe County Historical and Genealogical Research Center.
- Withers Park.
What is Wytheville VA known for?
Interstate Highways 77 and 81 were constructed to intersect at the town, long a crossroads for travelers. During the American Civil War, Wytheville had a strategic importance. It was attacked in 1863 (Toland’s Raid) and 1865 (Stoneman’s 1865 Raid).
Can you negotiate at an antique store?
As a ground rule, expect to get at 10-15% discount. Negotiating for antiques is expected at flea markets, antique shows, stores and warehouses. But some dealers simply won’t negotiate – while others may surprise you with 25, 30 or even a 50% discount.
Is there money in selling antiques?
While antiquing probably won’t make you rich, it can be a rewarding way to bring in an income while working within an industry you love. Antiques dealers typically sell their wares via one of three mediums: a brick-and-mortar shop, online, or at antique shows and malls.
What is best way to sell antiques?
Once you have a price in mind, you have several options for selling your item.
- Seek a specialized online dealer. You can find dealers specializing in everything from antique dolls and coins to cards and clothing.
- Sell the items yourself.
- Sell to a local antiques or collectible store (if open).
Is Wytheville VA a good place to live?
Wytheville is a wonderful town and community. Within the town, you will find that everyone is like family. It is a place that is always working to improve the small town we like to call home. With festivals each summer and concerts put on by our Recreational Department, the summer is filled with fun-filled evenings.
Is Wytheville VA Safe?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Wytheville is 1 in 38. Based on FBI crime data, Wytheville is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Virginia, Wytheville has a crime rate that is higher than 89% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.